Clinical Trial Manager - Germany
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Trial Manager in Germany. You will be expected to act as the project lead for full service global clinical trials, interact with sponsors and manage the timeline and all project deliverables. You will be working alongside a medical and regulatory team to ensure the success of trials.
- Manage and provide accountability for day-to-day operations of the project, as defined by the contract and according to ICH/GCP and all other applicable laws, rules, and regulations
- Serve as primary Sponsor contact for operational project-specific issues and study deliverables
- Maintain in depth knowledge of protocol, therapeutic area, and indication
- Provide cross-functional oversight of internal project team members and deliverables, which includes ensuring all necessary project-specific training is provided
- Review and provide input for study protocol, edit check specifications, data analysis plan, and final study report, when applicable
- Develop operational project plans
- Manage risk assessment and execution
- Responsible for management of study vendor
- Manage site quality, including direct supervision of project Clinical Research Associates and monitoring deliverables
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in a health-related field; Advanced degree in a health-related field preferred
- 3-5 years in project management/clinical trial management in clinical research industry
- Strong leadership skills
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.