This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical is seeking a Clinical Specialist to join a cutting-edge medical device company located in Chicago, IL.
They are actively seeking someone to independently cover their device cases, train surgical teams, and support regional initiatives. Ideal candidates for this role would reside within a 2-hour radius of the Chicago Metro area, and possess experience in minimally invasive spine procedures. Requirements also include a Bachelor's Degree (preferred) or an Associate's Degree with a minimum of four years in a clinical specialist or related medical role.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
Skills and Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED or Associate's Degree with a minimum 4 years in a clinical specialist or related medical role, preferably in a medical device company; or
- A Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 2 years in a clinical specialist or related medical role, preferably in a medical device company
- Experience in minimally invasive spine procedures utilizing fluoroscopy, CT and MRI is preferred
- Knowledge of spinal and/or orthopedic surgical instrumentation and/or Spinal pathology or anatomy a plus
- Able to travel 50-60%, primarily driving, with occasional flying.
- Base Salary: 85-100K, with performance-based bonuses rewarded each quarter
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Annie Hasson at (+1) 619-450-1123 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.