Clinical Data Programmer
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Data Programmer position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company. This organization develops innovative products across multiple therapy areas including cardiovascular, oncology, and respiratory, and employs 100,000 staff globally. Based in the company's office in Pennsylvania, this position offers an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned company and bolster a career in the Scientific field.
- Contributing to the technical strategy and delivery for global clinical project levels; this includes working with representatives from multiple project teams, including clinical data standards, statistics and programming, and laboratory staff.
- Ensuring data programming procedure are of the highest quality and are audit ready.
- Leading role in the management of the data vendor deliverables and performance.
- Acting as the Subject Matter Expert for the Data Quality Community bringing programming expertise, which would include expert input into the development, implementation, and communication of programming control documents.
- Overseeing CDISC/SDTM conversions with both internal and external partners.
Skills and Requirements:
- Mastery knowledge of CDISC and SDTM standards.
- Knowledge of multiple programming languages - including PL/SQL, SAS, Python, C#.
- Experience working in database systems and environments, including Oracle and Unix.
- Experience in Oncology Therapeutic Area. Excellent project management, consensus building, and leadership skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sarah Beshara at +267-477-3355 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.