Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Chemist with a biotechnology company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Ideal candidate will have strong background and experience in organic/synthetic chemistry.
- Candidate will be using techniques such as purification, crystallization, gas chromatography, LCMS, NMR, IR, melting point, and has strong knowledge of analytical equipment
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelors with 5+ years' experience or master's in chemistry with 2+ years' experience or PhD with 1+ years of experience
- Working knowledge of above instruments as HPLC, GC, MS, TLC, IR, UV/VIS, NMR and AA, strong lab skills.
- Strong documentation skills, strong GMP, GLP. May have publications, or experience in presentation of findings to scientific organizations.
- Synthetic organic chemistry
- Purification of organic molecules (chromatography, crystallization)
- Use of analytical equipment for reaction monitoring (HPLC, GC)
- Characterization of organic molecules (NMR, melting point, IR, mass spectrum)
- Scale-up of active pharmaceutical ingredient processes
- Experience with organic chemistry/synthetic chemistry
- Purification/crystallization of organic material
- Experience with GMP is preferred
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.