Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Chemist with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL. Successful candidates will hold a Bachelor or Masters in either Chemistry, or other related field and have at least one year of LC-MS experience.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS in Chemistry with 2-5 yrs. lab experience or master's degree. Solid use of instruments including HPLC, MS, and UV/VIS. Solid documentation skills and ability to present findings to larger groups are valuable.
- Must have experience with LC-MS (quantitative LC-MS in biological matrices highly preferred). Familiarity with sample preparation of biological matrices (such as blood, plasma, urine, tissue) also preferred.
- For a chemist II it would be expected that the individual has been performing LC-MS routinely for at least one year.
- Proven experience operating and troubleshooting Agilent HPLCs, Leap/CTC PAL autosamplers and AB Sciex Mass Spectrometers; Highly motivated and self-driven with the flexibility to quickly adapt to different project preferred but not required.
- Ability to operate, maintain and troubleshoot LCMS systems
- Ability to develop analytical methods for quantitation of small molecules
- Ability to work in a high-throughput environment
- Ability to learn new techniques, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nadine Rucci at 215-531-5643 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.