Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Chemist II for a leading pharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL. Successful candidates will hold a Bachelor's degree with intermediate experience with HPLC and Mass Spectroscopy.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree is required
- 2+ years of bioanalytical sample analysis using HPLC-MS.
- General lab skills: lab safety, solution preparations, use of balances, pH meter, pipettes, and other instruments. Knowledge of bioanalytical extraction techniques and instrumentation.
- Intermediate experience with HPLC-MS, Data Processing and Analysis.
- Good documentation skills (ALCOA).
- Well versed in GLP and other regulatory requirements.
- Work with Laboratory Information Management Systems.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nadine Rucci at (+1) 215-531-5281 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.