Proclinical is recruiting for a Chemist I role with a global pharmaceutical company in North Chicago, Illinois. Successful candidates will hold chemistry experience with interest in analytical chemistry, and working with HPLC, lab scale equipment and instrumentation.
- Plan and perform routine tasks competently and independently within a timely fashion and generate reliable and consistent results.
- Document experimental activities and results in a GMP compliant fashion using an electronic data acquisition and management systems, with effective communication on issues and solutions.
Skills and Requirements:
- Qualitative and quantitative lab experience, Chemistry background, with interest in analytical Chemistry.
- Good communication skill with high responsibility.
- Detail oriented, careful work.
- Quick learner.
- Basic computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, and instrument related systems.
- QC lab experience or theoretical and practical knowledge (in chromatography and / or spectroscopy is highly preferred) to carry out job function.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nadine Rucci at (+1) 215-531-5281 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.