Chemical Machine Operator
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Chemical Machine Operator with a leading pharmaceutical company in North Chicago, IL. Successful candidate will hold a mechanical knowledge and have interest in leaning about chemical processes.
- Maintain a clean working environment while working with sophisticated equipment.
- Regular inspections of parts or product.
- Set up and/or monitor equipment at a basic level.
- May be required to read, follow and maintain records.
- Maintain records according to GMP.
Skills and Requirements:
- Associate Degree in Natural Sciences or Chemistry preferred.
- 0-3 years of experience required.
- Ability to follow directions (written and oral) and work individually or as part of a team.
- Mechanical knowledge/aptitude (example - likes working on cars, fixing things at home, etc.)
- Attention to detail; able to accurately document work performed.
- Reliable, hard worker, good attendance.
- Curiosity, desire to learn more about the chemical process and business.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nadine Rucci at (+1) 215-531-5281 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.