CH CW Business Analysis Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Analysis Manager at a leading biopharmaceutical organisation with extensive experience in discovering, developing, and manufacturing innovative human therapeutics. Based in Switzerland, this opening is an exciting opportunity for applicants seeking their next career step within Statistical Programming and work with a truly global company with over 17,000 employees worldwide.
- Preparing and interpreting sales and market analysis, enabling the organisation to have overview of the local market insights from national, regional to brick level.
- Develops, at the direction of the Business Unit (BU) and in collaboration with the other team members, market, and financial analyses in support of the product strategy.
- Initiating and coordinating market research, managing tools.
- Developing an appropriate BU forecasting model and preparing proposed Budget / Forecasts with other team members.
- Evaluating opportunity and risk of different product strategies, programs, and tactics (e.g. evaluates lifecycle opportunities).
- Coordinating with sales managers and product managers to ensure that marketing assumptions are appropriately linked to sales performance metrics and targets (e.g. SIP).
- Providing forecast for Sales & operation planning (S&OP).
- Coordinating the implementation of systems and processes initiated on both a European and an affiliate level (e.g. CDM/Tableau).
- Proactively driving strategic and innovative approaches to maximize the use of available primary and secondary data sources and transform data into actionable information and recommendations
- Developing and maintaining best practices and shared approaches and coordinating across audiences and products.
- Proactively seeking to build the company's capability in Business Analytics and Competitive Intelligence (CI).
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in economics or equivalent qualification.
- Professional level in English; German is an asset.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in the assigned therapeutic areas.
- Experience in database management and SQL.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kelechi Dyke at +44 203 854 0200 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A globally renowned pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Sourcing Manager to their office in Switzerland.
A global biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Business Analyst I, to be based in their Swiss office.
A global biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Marketing Lead.
A global biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Commercial Strategic Planning Lead.
A vacancy has arisen for a CEO with an innovative pharmaceutical enterprise in Shanghai.
€0.00 - €90000.00 per annum
Bratislava , Slovakia
An international pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Country Manager in their European office.
A global biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Data Scientist based in their Swiss office.
A global biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Brand Manager.