CEMEA IT Lead Enterprise Systems
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a CEMEA IT Lead Enterprise Systems position with a revolutionary biotechnology company that translates RNAi into a new class of medicines. RNAi therapeutics are focused on genetically defined targets and are used to treat serious, life-threatening diseases with limited treatment options for patients and their caregivers. The IT Lead SCM Systems will join this innovative company in their team in Amsterdam.
The CEMEA IT Lead Enterprise Systems will coordinate the process design and implementation of technology solutions to the strategic challenges that are being faced by the Human Resources, Finance, Information Technology, and Legal and Compliance business areas. They will work alongside key stakeholders across lines of business and countries, as well as external partners to deliver on the CEMEA business systems roadmap. They will be adept at technology with domain expertise in pharma and specifically, Order to Cash (O2C), Enterprise Systems (G&A) solutions, and reporting.
- Building and Operating systems that support the CEMEA O2C Operations.
- Acting as a regional leader for innovation as it relates to advancing the O2C capabilities with technology.
- Building and Operating systems that support the CEMEA Human Resources, Finance, Information Technology, and Legal and Compliance (G&A) environments.
- Building expertise with CEMEA country setups in Enterprise Systems.
- Acting as regional CEMEA leader for innovation as it relates to advancing O2C and G&A capabilities through technology.
- Developing CEMEA capability roadmap plans for key capability builds (IT systems, associated process, and organisational support) needed to achieve company business goals.
- Managing key relationships within CEMEA Expertise Areas / functions to establish a customer focused service model.
- Ensuring synergies are smoothly integrating strategies and technologies across the Global Enterprise Systems Landscape.
- Drawing upon business-relationships, experience, and industry trends to enable and optimise CEMEA G&A operations through the delivery of technology solutions that are both innovative and fit-for-purpose.
- Working with various business areas to promote and champion the benefits of a global technology eco-system tailored to specific local needs.
- Designing strategies and processes with other areas of IT to ensure data integrity, system availability, and network security.
- Managing and prioritising a portfolio of systems initiatives for Human Resources, Finance, Information Technology, Legal and Compliance; coordinating with various company teams to ensure timely delivery and resourcing.
- Clearly communicating strategy and project milestones to all members of the CEMEA Management and IT leadership teams.
- Translating business requirements into technology solutions that fit the needs of the CEMEA G&A business teams.
- Ensuring regional governances are in-line with global objectives.
- Ensuring the availability of systems supporting Human Resources, Finance, Information Technology, Legal and Compliance.
Skills and Requirements:
- A university degree, with at least five years of IT Leadership in the area of systems and data.
- Five to ten years of SAP experience (SD, FI-CO; MM is a plus).
- 02C and Enterprise Systems Domain Expertise, with the ability to educate about trends and best-practices in the pharma and healthcare segment.
- Experience implementing and supporting ETL processes and technologies.
- Seven or more years in the pharma/biotech industry.
- At least five years of experience managing and implementing key Enterprise Systems and/or new regulations, including:
- Oracle HR (FUSION/Taleo)
- Financial planning systems (Adaptive Insights)
- Workforce planning systems
- Invoice Management
- Procure to Pay processes and systems (SAP & GEP)
- Contract Management Systems (Novato/Conga)
- Time & Attendance (e.g., Kronos)
- Transparency reporting/Sunshine Act compliance
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Business Intelligence and Reporting Systems
- Capable of working independently, analysing, working with attention to detail, process and prioritise sensitive complex information, and solve problems.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mark Voeten at +44 203 823 4365 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Help Desk II position
Amsterdam, North Holland
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an IT Lead Supply Chain Management (SCM) Systems position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an IT Business Analyst Senior position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Systems Developer - Edata Support & Operations
IT Service Desk Engineer
ProClinical is excited to announce that an opening for an IT - Business Analyst - Skill set 3 - Senior position
ProClinical is excited to announce that a new job opportunity has arisen for a Consultant - Information Management to join a one the largest CROs in the global market
ProClinical is happy to advertise that a medical research start-up has an opening for a Biostatisticien Senior job at their Paris office.
This is an attractive IT Support - Assistant Team Lead job vacancy at a global biotechnology innovator specialising in disease areas which have unmet medical needs.