Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Calibration Technician with a pharmaceutical company located in Lake Forest, IL.
- Calibrate of Hospira Field Service Engineers' measuring and test instruments following written procedures
- Process Field Service Kits following established procedures
- Perform adjustments and minor repairs to measuring and test instruments
- Communicate status of Field Service Kits to Metrology Group Leader, Supervisor and CAS Analyst
- Ensure all assigned scheduled calibrations are completed (including paperwork) per established due dates/timelines
- Monitor the "to do" list to ensure no due dates are missed - work with other technicians to ensure the groups work gets completed on time
- Complete necessary training and qualifications including, SOPs
- Ensure that GMP/GLP and safe work policies and procedures are followed and maintained at all times in accordance with established company policies
- Processes all paperwork such as work orders, purchase requests, test records, status reports, and calibration requests accurately and timely
Skills and Requirements:
- BS in Chemistry or a related field with 2+ years of relevant experience
- Hands-on HPLC and Empower 3 experience is required
- GC experience would be a plus
- Must have previous experience with the calibration of HPLC and GC equipment
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nikki Ranieri at 215-531-5288.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.