Proclinical is currently seeking a Business Analyst for its client located in North Wales, PA. Successful candidate will be responsible for fully supporting the client's R&D Finance Team in financial planning, accounting, and analysis.
- Demonstrating an expert level of proficiency and programming with MS Excel. Routinely creating pivot tables and utilizing functions.
- Responsible for building and maintaining MS Excel models using pivot tables to project costs for distribution and warehousing, 3rd party packaging, 3rd party labeling, and drug costs to develop budget forecast.
- Utilizing SAP for financial analysis of R&D programs and trial costs to accurately maintain and update rolling forecast and profit plan. Preparing plan for submission of annual Profit Plan.
- Developing metrics via Excel models to analyze resource allocations and forecasts for use by managers within the department.
- Performing KPI analysis and presenting metric results to global clinical supplies management team.
- Utilizing tools to obtain purchase prices for investigational drug. Understanding SAP BOM structures and functionality for examining and valuing clinical material.
- Following Standard Operating Procedures.
Skills and Requirements:
- BA/BS with 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in clinical development and/or clinical supplies.
- Experience with clinical trials.
- Prior supply chain, logistics, or operations knowledge.
- APICs certification or Supply Chain knowledge (JDE, SAP, etc.) is preferred.
- Familiarity with MS Access is preferred.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Samantha Reader at (+1) 267-983-0134 or upload your resume on our website - www.Proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.