Brand Manager (Category Solutions Manager - Senior)
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a Brand Manager (Category Solutions Manager - Senior) to their office in Stockholm. This top 10 pharma company works across multiple sectors, including medical devices, pharmaceutical research, and consumer health. The vacancy offers an exciting opportunity to work with a company with over 100,000 professionals around the globe.
- Develop and implement the Country Brand Plan aligned with the brand strategy.
- Develop and implement the cross functional multi-channel communication plan towards all relevant stakeholders as defined in the Country Brand Plan.
- Generate local brand material aligned with the brand strategy, including but not limited to: sales campaigns for AAMs, commercial support materials, 1to1 e-mails, newsletters, JMC content like articles, interviews, webcasts, congress summaries, publications, etc.
- Train AAMs on strategy, tactics, product knowledge, how to use campaigns, materials, etc.
- Build network of HCPs and identify opportunities to collaborate, so as to better serve our customer needs by initiating and driving collaboration projects as well as the organization of events.
- Actively manage and leverage KOL relationships together with Medical Affairs.
- Lead the implementation of the segmentation, targeting, channel and marketing mix strategy, taking into consideration local market and customer needs and using/shaping iConnect.
- Identify key performance indicators for each initiative, analyze, and identify insights.
- Ensure best practice sharing of tactical implementation with and between Nordic countries.
- This position is based at the Swedish office and will require local and some international travel.
Skills and Requirements:
- University degree - preferably in life science, or equal levelled education.
- 3+ years of experience in Multi-Channel Marketing - preferably in pharma.
- Understanding of the Swedish healthcare systems and structure, including applicable HCC rules and marketing implications.
- Literacy in Multi-Channel (digital) communication.
- Proficiency in Swedish and English language.
- Previous scientific and/or marketing experience, within Neuroscience/Mood Disorders is a plus, as is previous experience with launching a new product.
- Previous launch experience is seen as a benefit.
- Proven track record of working within cross functional teams with excellent skills to influence and inspire without authority.
- Demonstrated ability to develop insights and actions using in-market analytics and market research.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sofia Amark at +44 2038618210 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A leading global biopharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Financial Analyst to its office in the UK.
A leading biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting for a Revenue Ops Specialist.
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit an Integration Culture and Values Lead to their office in Zurich.
A global pharmaceutical research company is seeking to recruit an Operations Analyst to their office in Madrid.
A privately held pharma-company is advertising a vacancy for an Early Strategic Marketing Manager, Oncology, based in their office in Switzerland
A job vacancy for a Global Commercial Manager - Early Programs has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company specialising in development of biological therapies.