Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Biologist with a biotechnology company located in Worcester, MA.
- Execute high through put scale down robotic purification from ear006Cy stage to late stage for cross function groups, viral clearance, process characterization, and continuous process improvement studies, performing basic data acquisition and analysis, documenting in electric lab notebooks
- Will develop economical, robust steps for recovering the target protein from bioreactor harvests using chromatography, filtration, and other separation techniques; developing downstream purification processes to be transferred to Manufacturing; and performing laboratory scale process characterization studies.
- The individual can perform various bioanalytical assays, including HPLC, ELISAs and SDS-PAGE, to aid in rapid process development.
- The candidate must possess strong written, oral, and collaborative skills in order to effectively communicate experimental procedures and results.
- As appropriate, the candidate may supply technical support for pilot and/or GMP manufacturing of clinical materials.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in chemical or biochemical engineering, biochemistry or biology with typically 0-5+ (BS) or 0-2+ (MS) years of work experience with basic knowledge of protein purification and standard analytical techniques
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jarred Fetterman at 215-531-5593.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.