Bioassay Development Scientist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Bioassay Development Scientist for a global biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will join Analytical Development, focusing on testing support for gene therapy programs and troubleshooting of various biological assays.
- Focus on testing support for gene therapy programs and troubleshooting of various biological assays.
- Perform quantitative assays to measure virus titer, biological activity, and assays measuring the levels of residual host DNA, protein, and other process-related impurities.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS or MS in Virology, Molecular Biology or related Biological Sciences with 2-5+ years of industry experience.
- Minimum 2 years' industry work experience with immunoassays or bioanalysis is preferred.
- Must have excellent laboratory, computer, documentation and organizational skills, as well as good communication abilities.
Previous experience with single channel and multi-channel pipetting, immunoassays, bioassays in 96-well format, ddPCR and qPCR are required.
- Previous work with AAV or lentivirus and automation experience preferred.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nikki Ranieri at (+1) 215-531-5288 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.