ProClinical is happy to announce that we are advertising an opportunity for a talented and hardworking individual to join a Bench Scientist position at a large global pharmaceutical company with leading products across various therapeutic areas. Joining the company in their US-based team, the Bench Associate will have the opportunity to work with a company that develops innovative products across multiple therapy areas including cardiovascular, oncology, and respiratory, and employs 100,000 staff globally. The Bench Scientist will join the company in their Pennsylvania-based team.
- Executing activities for the manufacture of clinical supplies of investigational biopharmaceutical molecules.
- Performing hands-on processing of large-scale cell culture or microbial fermentation steps under cGMP regulatory conditions.
- Processing steps include: small scale/scale-up from vial thaw, end of production, media preparation, operation of stainless steel and single use bioreactors, harvesting operations, CIP, SIP, washer, and autoclave operation.
- May work on projects and assignments where independent action and a high degree of initiative are required.
Skills and Requirements:
- Must have a B.S. degree in a science field or similar, or equivalent experience.
- 1-4 years of work experience.
- A proven ability to focus and work with attention to detail, along with retaining critical information.
- Strong communication, persuasion, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in the use of IT packages, such as the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sarah Bershara on +267-477-3355 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Research Associate
ProClinical is partnering with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company
ProClinical is pleased to advertise an exciting vacancy for an R&D Scientist in one of the world's leading and most renowned pharmaceutical companies.
ProClinical is pleased to advertise an exciting vacancy for an R&D Scientist one of the world's leading and most renowned pharmaceutical companies.
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Associate job on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company located in Gaithersburg.
£0.00 - £16.60 per hour
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Research Scientist, Mechanistic Biology and Profiling, to join a global, science-led biopharmaceutical company
Swiss Franc0.00 - Swiss Franc130000.00 per annum
ProClinical is happy to announce that a vacancy has emerged for a Human Factors Engineer position