Behavioral Research Scientist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Behavioural Research Scientist for a gene therapy program located in Philadelphia, PA. Successful candidate will support research efforts and disease models. Joining a program such as this one will offer scientific professionals the unique opportunity of seeing their research go from bench to bedside and discoveries that could one day lead to cures.
- Collaboratively plan and independently conduct experiments, in addition to analyze the findings aimed toward the development of new methods and applications.
- Aid in the preparation of presentations and in writing of original manuscripts.
- Conduct and contribute to studies involving both in vitro and in vivo molecular biology/biochemistry techniques.
- Techniques performed may include cloning, isolations, PCR, ELISA, animal/ handling or maintenance, and dissection
Skills and Requirements:
- BS in Biology, Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry or in adjacent field with strong scientific background.
- 3-5 years of post-degree bench laboratory experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Experience with Molecular Biology, Biochemistry techniques and assays, and experience with small animal neurobehavioral assays is a must.
- Willingness to learn new techniques involving molecular and cell biology, protein biochemistry, virology, immunology, bioinformatics, and biotechnology.
- Previous rodent/ animal husbandry work, neuroscience background, or behavioural assays strongly preferred.
- Ability to follow existing and ability to develop novel protocols and methods.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Outstanding interpersonal interaction skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Problem recognition and solving and organizational skills required.
- Prior experience in the field of gene therapy is desirable.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Amanda Rivera at (+1) 267-435-8555 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A leading biotechnology company is seeking a Cell-line Development Scientist to join their office in Oxford.
An international pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit an Oncology Expert to their French office.