BD.JC.Client Account Manager
ProClinical is happy to announce that an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Client Account Manager job with a leading biopharmaceutical company focusing on the development of a new class of therapeutic drugs for the treatment of solid cancers. This exciting company is seeking a hardworking, talented individual to join their team in Leicester, England.
In this role, the Client Account Manager is responsible for driving revenue through managing and growing existing client accounts by identifying client needs, presenting solutions and closing deal.
- Working with sponsor companies' clinical trial drug requirements and developing supply strategies, timelines, and plans to meet their requirements.
- Coordinating with internal stakeholders to ensure appropriate drugs are procured for clients, whilst ensuring that these activities are performed in accordance with the relevant expectations, regulations and quality standards.
- Working with the client in up-front project planning phases to define their requirements.
- Ensuring accurate quotations for client projects.
- Maintain regular contact with clients and leading (or supporting where appropriate) client review meetings.
- Proactively monitoring and communication with client's progress on purchase orders.
- Enhancing department and organisation reputations by accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Attending key trade shows and industry events to promote the company; networking with existing clients.
- Following up with clients during and after service is completed to build relationships. Managing customer relations well after sales have been completed.
- Coordinating with internal stakeholders to ensure appropriate drugs are procured for the client, whilst ensuring that these activities are performed in accordance with the relevant expectations, regulations and quality standards.
- Some traveling, both locally and internationally, will be required.
Skills and Requirements:
- At least 5 years in client account management roles, with a record of consistent success.
- At least 4 years in clinical packaging, clinical research organisations, or related clinical services industries.
- A demonstrably solid record of managing and retaining the business growth of clients.
- An established network of contacts in the clinical supplies community.
- Demonstrable experience with multinational projects.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word) and internet functions.
- Demonstrable communication, organisational, project management and multi-tasking skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Joseph Corderoy on +44 203 854 0629 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Account Manager Components
A vacancy for a New Business Development, Director, position has emerged with a company
ProClinical is advertising an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager
ProClinical is happy to announce that an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Client Account Manager job
ProClinical is excited to announce that new job opportunity has arisen for a Strategic Product Manager
San Mateo, California
ProClinical is currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join an innovative biopharmaceutical organisation with a solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs
ProClinical is currently recruiting a Key Account Manager on behalf of a rapidly expanding pharmaceutical company