Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Associate Scientist with a pharmaceutical company located in Worcester, MA.
- Plan and execute experiments based bioanalytical protocol and in vivo study design.
- Analyze pre-clinical in vivo samples based on operational schedule.
- Qualify ligand binding assay based on BA protocol, interpret result and make decision on assay readiness.
- QC, organize, and maintain bioanalytical samples and critical reagents.
- Data archiving in ELN and LIMS.
- Effectively communicate experimental plan and results orally and in writing.
- Contribute to technical report writing.
- Sample management in LIMS.
- Write, and update experimental protocols and procedures with supervision.
- Initiate, design, interpret, troubleshoot operational assay independently and efficiently.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in biology, chemistry or pharmacology.
- 0-2 years of pharmaceutical, biotechnology industry experience.
- Attention to detail and highly organized.
- Ability to operate and maintain laboratory equipment with independence.
- Experience in automated ligand binding workflow is highly desirable.
- Experience in data driven troubleshooting ligand binding assay is highly desirable.
- Proven problem-solving ability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to draft technical reports.
- Proficiency with computers and data analysis software including Excel and LIMS
- Ability and willingness to work effectively in a highly collaborative environment.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nikki Ranieri at 215-531-5288.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.