Proclinical is currently recruiting for An Associate Scientist with a pharmaceutical company located in Rockville, MD. Successful candidate will analyze and summarize experimental data using a variety of laboratory instrumentation and computer software.
- Coordinate routine in-process biopharmaceutical materials, bulk biopharmaceutical ingredient, finished biopharmaceutical product and stability sample testing with testing labs.
- Conduct and document routine compendial, chemistry, immunology and molecular biology analytical testing for in-process, release and stability samples per SOP.
- Operate and maintain QC laboratory equipment/instrument in a cGMP-compliant manner.
- Evaluate laboratory SOPs and recommend improvement opportunities to maintain compliance with corporate and regulatory guidelines.
- Develop or revise laboratory SOPs as required.
- Assist in investigation and assay trouble shooting.
- Responsible for following standard operating procedures to maintain cGMP compliance.
- Assist in critical reagent qualification/re-qualification, in compendia methods and other analytical method qualification/validation/transfer.
- Meet lab safety requirements.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS degree in a science field required in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Immunology, Molecular Biology or other science field.
- 2-3 years' experience required.
- Advanced knowledge in cGMP, CFR and other regulations in order to assure laboratory compliance.
- Some knowledge of analytical instrumentation with technical and interpersonal skills (ability to work in a team environment).
- Ability to follow laboratory testing procedures.
- Must have PCR experience, or experience with Gels.
- Able to perform pharmaceutical analysis using HPLC systems and similar analytical equipment.
- Competent in basic molecular biological techniques.
- Ability to work independently.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sarah Beshara at (+1) 267-477-3355 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.