Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Associate Scientist with a biopharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA.
- Develop analytical methods using quantitative PCR (qPCR), immunoprecipitation and other PCR-based strategies (digital PCR, sequencing etc).
- Develop analytical methods from different biofluids and cell media.
- Perform sample testing and investigative bioanalysis for studies.
- Extraction of DNA and RNA.
- RT-qPCR primer and probe design for target sequences.
- Executing experiments and performing data analysis, creating draft documents and presentations.
Skills and Requirements:
- Master's or bachelor's degree in biology, biochemistry, chemistry, or relevant field
- 1 - 3 years of biopharmaceutical experience respectively.
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Hands on knowledge and technical skills to perform analytical methods such as qPCR, ELISA, and Immunoprecipitation with subsequent data analysis.
- Automation experience would be also highly desirable.
- Previous experience with oligonucleotide is strongly preferred.
- Familiar with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and other analytical software (example Graph Prism or similar).
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced working environment with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Understand concepts of PK, PD and DMPK
- Experience with biofluids (urine, serum, plasma, CSF) is strongly preferred.
- A quick learner with proven ability to perform in a fast-paced working environment
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nikki Ranieri at 215-531-5288 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.