Associate Director, Technical Operations Project Management
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Associate Director of Technical Operations Project Management for a leading biopharmaceutical company located in San Diego, CA.
- Project management for department: prepare progress reports and Gantt charts for all projects, track progress and ensure completion of required tasks per timelines.
- Perform other administrative tasks including managing internal meetings, preparing agenda and tracking action items.
- Management of CMC documentation, support of PD activities and regulatory submissions.
- Track progress of contract manufacturers timelines and deliverables internationally.
- Product-specific planning of development activities.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in related Life Sciences discipline. Equivalent combination of education and applicable job experience may be considered.
- Minimum 8 years of pharmaceutical industry experience; preference for pharmaceutical development background in CMC, QA/QC and/or Regulatory.
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of project management experience or PMP certification is preferred.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jacqueline Zafrani at (+1) 213-893-4997 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.