Assistant Manager / Manager, Regional Marketing
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Assistant Manager / Manager, Regional Marketing (Flow Cytometry) position with a leading international medical devices company. The organisation specialises in developing and implementing clinical diagnostic and health IT products for laboratories, hospitals, and healthcare organisations. The Assistant Manager / Manager will join this organisation in their office in Singapore. This vacancy offers an exciting opportunity to provide experience and skill whilst working with an expanding and dynamic company by working closely with the business and developing contacts.
The Assistant Manager / Manager, Regional Marketing will manage the Flow Cytometry business unit (BU) and set optimal conditions in achieving sales & marketing targets of the BU, whilst initiating plans and activities to exceed BU's objectives. They will manage the Flow Cytometry product portfolio throughout the product life cycle - from product conceptualization to obsolescence. They will identify opportunities, specify products, pre-launch & post-launch activities, market adoption, and project management.
- Planning and preparing new product launch collaterals and annual marketing plans.
- Conducting analyses required for strategic decision support relating to target markets, market segmentation, SWOT analysis, competitive intelligence, positioning, and others that may be brought about by the market dynamism of the assigned business unit.
- Conducting gap analyses to identify evidence and proof sources needs to realize full value proposition of product portfolio.
- Translating science, technology, and customer requirements into marketing messages and product positioning, and communicating clearly with country representatives (sales/marketing people, country heads).
- Conceptualising marketing communication tools leading towards the achievement of the product-specific strategy.
- Developing high impact marketing and educational programs leading to system and brand conversion.
- Preparing comprehensive competitive comparison portfolio and communicating clearly to individual country sales/marketing members.
- Setting up competitive pricing for all products within the Flow Cytometry BU.
- Managing of Flow Cytometry Reagent website.
- Managing iConnect SharePoint (for Flow Cytometry BU).
- Overseeing the design and implementation of approved product initiatives, including launch of new products and services, introducing product enhancements, and coordinating pricing modifications.
- Identifying competitor activities and developing strategic actions to address them.
- Providing expert assistance to business partner representatives (distributors/affiliates) as second/third level support, depending on each individual country structure.
- Handling customer complaints and implementing corrective/preventive actions across a professional and timely manner.
- Establishing strategic initiatives with key opinion leaders (KOLs) to support the continuous success of the Flow Cytometry BU.
- Delivering comprehensive and highly professional product and marketing training to all business partners.
- Driving the development of appropriate customer/market segmentation, segment-specific value proposition, and associated sales/marketing tools.
- Organising and/or supporting regional marketing activities such as seminars, trade shows, etc., as needed.
- Providing support and guidance to business partners regarding products and market-related issues.
- Implementing favourable conditions towards achievement of team's overall objectives.
- Building a motivating and encouraging environment in the region and within the team.
- Suggesting and implementing plans of action that will add value to the team's performance.
- Taking accountability for projects-on-hand, including each BU's annual marketing expense budget.
- Accepting other roles assigned that will help improve team's operation efficiency
Skills and Requirements:
- At least a Bachelor of Science Degree.
- A minimum of 5 years working experience within the IVD or research industry, preferably with strong Flow Cytometry product and application knowledge.
- A thorough understanding of basic financial statements.
- Proven analytic skills with the ability to understand complex market & product data to produce sound business recommendations.
- The ability to analyse & prioritise opportunities and generate proposals to further decision-making.
- Work experience in a clinical/research laboratory/ Sales & Marketing capacity.
- Travel Requirement: High (50%).
- A solid understanding of project management, documenting work, and completing projects on a time-sensitive basis.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Cherry Medrano at +6531593197 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
€0.00 - €95000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a KAM BeLux position
€0.00 - €118000.00 per annum
Schönkirchen (24232), Schleswig-Holstein
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Business Solution Manager Trauma position
ProClinical is partnering with a leading biotechnology company to advertise a vacancy for a Sales Account Manager position.
Up to £0.00 per annum
ProClinical is partnering with a healthcare organisation to advertise a vacancy for a KAM/RBM position.
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Brand Director Oncology position
Up to £0.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Director, Business Development position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Brand Manager position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Business Development Director position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an HCO Regional Manager
S$0.00 - S$110000.00 per annum
ProClinical is pleased to advertise an exciting vacancy for a Regional Business Manager, Microbiology for a leading biotechnology company.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Account Manager, Rheumatology position