ASO Purification Scientist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an ASO Purification Scientist for a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate provides an exciting opportunity to gain hands-on experience and exposure to the design and development of manufacturing processes for clinical and commercial therapeutics.
- Investigate a new purification technology that seeks to enhance purity, process robustness and/or productivity of our existing ASO platform process.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other groups to improve our process understanding and characterization. This includes collaboration with synthesis and analytical teams to facilitate the project.
- Evaluate new purification technology for feasibility and suitability for manufacturing.
- Document and present results at the end of the project.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS Degree in Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or related discipline
- Lab experience in purification of proteins and/or DNA/RNA using column chromatography (e.g., Ion exchange, Hydrophobic Interaction, and/or Reversed phase).
- Some hands on experience in analysis of proteins or DNA/RNA, preferably using both HPLC and UV/Vis spectroscopy. Experience using AKTA purification systems and Unicorn software is a plus.
- Familiarity with oligonucleotide annealing techniques (PCR, siRNA etc.)
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Zachary Hines at (+1) 215-531-6914 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.