ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Application Engineer position with a medical device company. The organisation, which is a historic pioneer in blood gas testing, is seeking applicants for its office in Paris.
The Application Engineer will install and train users - particularly public and private healthcare professionals, on the use of the company's solution, both on site and within the company training centre. They will also be responsible for promoting services and customer follow-up, along with intervening to detect any potential customer needs and tracing them back to their direction.
- Installing the company solution on site.
- Making IT connections in collaboration with IT Service & Customer Care.
- Training users on company product lines on site and in our Training Centre.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and contributing to the good image of the company.
- Creating documents and training materials in collaboration with the Marketing Department.
Skills and Requirements:
- Training or technical experience in electronic, electrotechnics, or biology.
- Three to five years of experience, ideally in a medical equipment customer service at health and/or laboratory facilities.
- A certification as a Level mini Bac +2 scientist.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jessica Vocella at +44 203 871 8091 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Field Service Engineer position
Servicetechniker Geräte für das Großgebiet West (m/w/d)
ProClinical is partnering with an orthopaedic and plastic surgery device distributor
Wir suchen kommunikationsstarke und kundenorientierte Mitarbeiter/innen mit Durchsetzungsvermögen.
ProClinical is currently advertising a position on behalf of a global pharmaceutical company that specialises in minimally invasive surgery.