APAC IT Application Specialist (SAGE ERP)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for an APAC IT Application Specialist (SAGE ERP) to join a European diagnostics company. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Singapore.
- Ensure compliance with standards, good cyber security practices, local regulation, regulatory requirements
- Actively contribute to the Global IT Shared Services Delivery strategy
- Responsible for the service delivery of Global Platforms - Application Layer areas including quality of IT deliveries & performance of solution
- Provide level 2 Support to company subsidiaries for Global Platforms: CRM Dynamics 365, Sage ERP, PowerBI, TMS (Talent Management System), …
- Implementing & extending Dynamics CRM software & inspiring its use within the business environment, advising on best practices to ensure its features are utilized to their fullest
- Actively contribute to the Global AMS (Application Management and Support) community of practice and participation
- Proactively identifies improvement areas, including user training on how to leverage Global Platforms, to drive both IT & process improvements.
- Interacts with and constructively challenges users & stakeholders to clarify needs & solution discovery
- Delivers quality configuration & development work relating to IT systems in scope. This includes estimation, planning and management of configuration work, development work or other tasks reporting on progress
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Engineer or university equivalent (bachelor's degree),
- Strong MS Dynamics CRM product experience
- Strong knowledge of Sage ERP
- Knowledge of PowerBI data visualization
- 5 years +
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of the life sciences industry preferably
- Demonstrated business acumen and relevant experience of business, customers and/or functional area
- Ability to gain understanding of business processes and unmet needs, while also managing expectations and scope
- Experience managing external suppliers and IT vendors
- Strong interpersonal skills & relations with ability to work effectively with stakeholders in complex organizations
- Ideally with regional exposure
- Hybrid work, travel (30% of time)
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Cherry Medrano at email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.