Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Analytical Chemist with a biopharmaceutical company located in Worcester, MA. The ideal candidate will be experienced with one or more analytical assays including LC- or CE-based methods and understanding of ELN (electronic notebook). The candidate must be a goal-oriented team player with excellent communication and presentation skills, organization skills and be able to adapt to a timeline-oriented work environment.
- Responsible for the analytical method development, method execution, qualification and transfer to Quality Control
- Build product and process knowledge, as well as lead analytical CMC program management in support of the development and registration of biologics pipeline
- Support routine analytical testing in addition to the method development and implementation of various spectroscopic platforms and instruments. These methods include LC-based methods (titer, SEC, CEX and glycan analysis), CE-based methods (CE-SDS, icIEF and Maurice), high throughput analytical platforms (Octet-384 and GXII-Touch) and application of various robotic liquid handlers (Protein Maker, Hamilton Star, Tecan) to support biologics development
Skills and Requirements:
- BS or MS degree in biochemistry, chemistry, biology, chemical engineering, analytical chemistry, biophysics, or related disciplines with 3-5 years of experience in industry or academia.
- Experience with one or more analytical instruments including UPLC, HPLC and capillary electrophoresis (CE)
- Ability to execute independent laboratory work
- Experience in executing liquid chromatography or capillary electrophoresis assays are preferred
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nikki Ranieri at 215-531-5288 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.