Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Analytical Chemist with a leading pharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL. As the Analytical Chemist, you will document experimental activities and results in a GMP compliant fashion using electronic data acquisition and management systems.
- Plan and perform routine tasks competently and independently within a timely fashion and generate reliable and consistent results.
- Documentation of experimental activities and results in a GMP compliant fashion using electronic data acquisition and management systems.
- Effective communication on issues and solutions.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry or Biochemistry with 0-4 years of experience.
- Must be proficient with Excel and have experience with analytical techniques.
- Analytical lab experience or theoretical and practical knowledge (in chromatography and / or spectroscopy is highly preferred) to carry out job function.
- Qualitative and quantitative lab experience, Chemistry or Biochemistry background, with interest in analytical Chemistry/Biochemistry.
- Information technology experience or background with interest in information technology solutions for laboratories. Also possesses basic computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, and instrument related systems.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) with high responsibility.
- High efficiency and detail oriented, careful work.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nadine Rucci at (+1) 215-531-5281 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.