Account Manager Components (m/w)
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Account Manager Components for a leading medical technology company that specialises in distribution among the end user market. This company, which produced high-quality products for the semiconductor industry, is seeking for a talented individual to join their team in Germany.
- Distributing components, pumps, and equipment for vacuum processes and emission control, as well as appropriate filter systems, including repair, maintenance, and other services.
- Sales planning for the region, creating customer-specific budgets, as well as permanent review of sales development and costs, and increasing customer proximity and satisfaction.
- Supporting customers and processing from quotations to final invoice as well as contacting persons for service contracts.
- Focusing on acquisition of new customers within the target groups and markets, expanding market shares, and caring for customers.
- Developing business strategies for new customers and new markets; analysing market and competition.
- Acquiring and analysis technical and technological requirements, deriving from the development of customer-specific product and service concepts.
- Working with the applications team to develop new solutions and products for customers.
- Participating in national and international trade fairs.
Skills and Requirements:
- A degree in Engineering, or equivalent.
- Technical knowledge in the field of vacuum and process gas purification.
- Several years of professional experience in international sales in the high-tech or semiconductor industry.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including negotiation, persuasion, and communication.
- Proficiency in German and English.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Katrin Hirschberger on +44 203 854 1141 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
£0.00 - £50000.00 per annum
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a Customer Success Manager position