ProClinical is dedicated to helping companies improve their manufacturing and operational capabilities by delivering expert quality control staff.
It’s our aim to help companies who require assistance with staffing their remediation process to pass health authority audits in an efficient and cost-effective way. We achieve this by delivering high calibre contractors at reasonable rates which allows our client time to focus on conducting a successful validation project.
ProClinical has immediate access to a wealth of senior and expert individuals including CAPA Consultants and Validation Engineers, who are specialists in remediation across pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, and medical device companies. Dealing with ProClinical directly to carry out this process can benefit companies in several ways:
- Tailor-made staffing solutions based on the company’s specific needs – no project too big or small
- Ability to work within any given budget and hire personnel as quickly as required
- No need for consultancies who will charge higher fees for less experienced candidates. ProClinical will ensure clients have access to the most competent and cost-effective remediation workforce
- After the deliverables are put in place, control will be handed over to the company to manage and govern them
- Competitive rates on contractor fees. We will work to secure your ideal placement within the budget provided
How it works:
- ProClinical will conduct a consultation with the client to fully understand the staffing needs of the remediation project
- We will offer a tailor-made staffing solution that best suits the project’s requirements, per given time and budget allowances
- Our specialist consultants will begin recruiting the most appropriate quality professionals in an efficient and timely manner
ProClinical has an excellent reputation for providing a high-quality remediation workforce to clients, and strive to do so in a way that improves their long-term manufacturing processes.
Does your company have a remediation project? Get in touch with our specialist contract recruitment team to discuss your staffing requirements or send us the job specifications here.