Regulatory affairs recruitment has been one of the principal foundations of Proclinical's business for over 10 years, in which time we have established many long-lasting, quality relationships with life science partners across Europe, the USA and Asia Pacific.
Proclinical Staffing seeks the highest quality regulatory affairs professionals for pharmaceutical, medical device, biotech and other life science organisations, providing them with an extensive range of services including executive search, consulting, contract and permanent recruitment.
Our regulatory affairs recruiters work with human resources, talent acquisition teams, regulatory directors and department managers of our life science partners, which include:
- Global top ten pharma companies
- The leading medical device pioneers
- Emerging biopharmas & biotechs
- Multinational contract & clinical research organisations
- Regulatory authorities
- Global consumer health, nutrition & cosmetics brands
- Specialist suppliers and consultancies
With dedicated teams of contract and permanent recruitment consultants who specialise exclusively in regulatory affairs roles, an ever-increasing database of over 15,000 screened and qualified regulatory affairs professionals and best-in-class networking facilities, we are well-equipped to staff even the toughest-to-fill roles. Our expertise enables us to source and supply regulatory affairs CVs for regulatory positions at all levels and functions including:
- Role types: Global/Regional Director, Head of Regulatory Affairs, Project Manager, Associate (I, II & Senior), CMC specialists, Labelling Specialists, Post-marketing Specialists, Clinical Specialists, Medical Device Specialists, Regulatory Development, Regulatory Operations, Submissions
- Functions: Clinical development, post-licensing, labelling and artwork, compliance, CMC, medical devices (classes I, II, III) and IVDs