Trial Account Manger II
A historic pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Clinical Program Operations Lead to their office in Surrey. The organisation creates informative and engaging online communities that share information in meaningful ways. This vacancy offers an exciting opportunity to work with a leading and innovative pharmaceutical organisation that develops high quality medicines that meet real needs.
The Digital Solutions Manager will play an essential role in driving the company's digital agenda by catalysing and leading digital projects to bring them to life. They will work closely with the digital team and be directly responsible for the execution of an integrated strategy by ensuring alignment and efficient cross-functional execution of multiple digital initiatives.
- Working with the General Managers to help define the strategy and direction for each digital program.
- Supporting digital solution evaluation activity and engagement with external partners
- Leading one or more projects or workstreams, including the development and maintenance of project chatter, requirements documents, timelines, and financial forecasts.
- Developing, designing, and executing pilot programs to evaluate disruptive technologies.
- Providing solution adoption support to clinical project teams as needed.
- Leading project communication material development for multi-stakeholder management and external purpose as needed.
- Implementing anticipation and proactive risk management.
- Developing mitigation plans.
- Ensuring effective team dynamics, performance, prioritisation, and communication.
- Leading cross-functional project teams and task forces of multidisciplinary experts across varying areas of technological proficiency, ensuring the assessment/execution of digital projects.
- Developing and maintaining project charter, timeline, and financial forecast.
- Ensuring the delivery of development activities for digital solutions to cost, time, and quality standards.
- Developing and nurturing relationships with other Development functions and external partners to ensure the expansion of solutions across the Development portfolio.
- Identifying unmet needs and opportunities where digital solutions can positively impact GDD operations and developing new or improved processes to increase efficiency and quality of deliverables.
- Developing and managing new processes where no process or precedent exists, while maintaining compliance with current regulations (both internal and external).
- Identifying and sharing learnings and process changes needed for technology adoption as identified through pilot programs and/or gap analysis.
- Providing strategic planning and input for communication and coordination of Digital Accelerator activities throughout GDD, other Novartis Divisions, and through external channels/PR/Media.
- Proactively managing risks, including assessing the impact on clinical operations and development of mitigation plans.
- Collaborating with the Global Head of Digital Development, Accelerator General Managers, and Head of Strategy and Operations in preparation of organizational recommendations, business cases, financial forecasts and updates for senior management, and organizational leadership teams.
- Communicating program progress/issues horizontally and vertically in an open and timely manner.
- Providing leadership in the areas of planning, tracking, scenario-generation, contingency development, critical path analysis, and risk management.
- Identifying and developing best practices for project management and implementing them accordingly.
Skills and Requirements:
- Graduate degree or equivalent in life sciences or computer science, engineering fields.
- 5+ years industry experience in clinical trial operations.
- 5+ years' experience in clinical technology implementation.
- 5+ years or equivalent multi-/cross-functional team management experience
- Experience with presenting/speaking at a senior management level with a proven track record of effectively communicating complex initiatives.
- Successful track record of problem-solving and navigating un-charted territory without clear precedent.
- Advanced project/program management skills.
- Experience in vendor engagement and collaboration highly preferred.
- Strength demonstrated in strategic decision making, scenario evaluation, change management, and contingency planning.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Andrea Rotmistrovsky at +44 203 854 0675 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A vacancy has arisen for a Clinical Trials Management Associate - II with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their UK office.
One of the largest CROS in the global market is currently recruiting a Senior/Junior CRA
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical is currently seeking an experienced Clinical Research Coordinator for a gastroenterology practice.
£0.00 - £350.00 per day
West London, London
An international staffing and recruiting company is currently recruiting a Contract Clinical Trial Management Associate to join their office in the UK.
A leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics is advertising a vacancy for a Contract TMF Specialist position.
San Mateo, California
A vacancy has arisen for a Clinical Trials Manager, Inflam/Resp with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their California office.
Redwood City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Submissions Associate position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.