Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Tissue Technician with a pharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA.
- Support preparation of nonclinical tissue samples (i.e. weighing, grinding, and lysis) to extract target siRNA or PD biomarkers for downstream analysis
- Tissue grinding instrument operation and daily maintenance
- Assist analysts in procuring nonclinical and clinical samples utilizing a LIMS system
- Complete assignments in a timely and clearly documented manner
- Handle tasks quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced work environment
- Understand company goals and relationship of individual goals to specific projects
Skills and Requirements:
- A high school or higher degree with biopharmaceutical experience.
- Experience in tissue grinding is preferred.
- Previous experience with LIMS and electronic notebook is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced working environment.
- Excellent interpersonal & presentation skills and a team player.
- Tissue handling
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nikki Ranieri at 215-531-5288.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.