Territory Manager - MedSurg, Endoskopie - Schweiz
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a Territory Manager - MedSurg, Endoskopie - Schweiz to join a medical technology and devices organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Lausanne.
- Supervise and increase market share and competitor activity in the allocated location.
- Offer competent technical training and assistance to medical staff on the use of the company's medical devices when needed.
- Recognise, form and develop relations with crucial clinical and non-clinical decision makers.
- Collaborate efficiently with other personnel of the sales team and with the company's support functions to offer the best possible service to both the customer and the patient.
- Responsible for location budget management for local in field events and sample stock.
- Support in product reviews and/or clinical studies when suitable.
- You will look and review new product concepts, offering adequate information and enable ongoing communication.
- The ideal candidate will follow-through on customer requests and commitments.
- Contribute to both local and global exhibitions and meetings when requested.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Familiarity with medical sales would be ideal.
- Know-how of product or procedures would be ideal.
- Interpersonal and communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Fluency in the English language with knowledge in any pertinent language.
- Numeric abilities.
- Computer literacy.
- An organised and motivated individual with the ability to resolve issues.
- Capable of meeting with customers and any other decision makers on a frequent basis.
- Willing to travel for business needs.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Indre Stankeviciute at +44 208 150 8313.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.