Territory Manager - MedSurg, Endoskopie - NRW
Proclinical are recruiting for a Territory Manager to join a medical devices organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Nordrhein-Westfalen.
- Offer competent technical mentoring and assistance to medical staff on the use of the company's medical devices when needed.
- Responsible for territory budget management for local in field events and sample stock.
- You will follow-through on customer requests and commitments.
- Supervise and increase market share and competitor actions within the designated location.
- Contribute to both local and global exhibitions and meetings when requested.
- Recognise, establish and develop relationships with crucial clinical and non-clinical decision-makers.
- Collaborate efficiently with any other members of the sales team and with the company's support functions to offer the best possible service both to the customer and the patient.
- The ideal candidate will both seek and review nee product concepts, offering adequate information and enable ongoing communication.
- Support the product reviews and/or clinical studies when suitable.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable work experience within medical sales would be ideal.
- Expertise on product or procedure would be beneficial for the role.
- Interpersonal and communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Fluency in the English language with knowledge in any other pertinent language(s) is desirable.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Numeracy and computer literacy.
- An organised individual with the ability to resolve issues.
- A motivated individual with the ability to meet with customer and any other decision makers on a frequent basis.
- Willing to travel for business needs.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kate Adley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.