Talent Acquisition Specialist
Established in 2005, ProClinical has grown rapidly year-on-year to be a market leading pharmaceutical and medical device recruitment company with operations across the EU, APAC and North America. Recruiting drug development professionals into life science companies, ProClinical are preferred suppliers to major blue-chip firms such as GSK, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson and many more. Currently employing over 120 people across the globe the company is enjoying an excellent period of growth and we are hiring for a TA Specialist to assist in the global growth of the business.
The role itself assists the Global TA Manager with headcount growth, on a global scale, across the business. Every day is different at ProClinical and you'll get great exposure to a number of different areas, from our intern and graduate schemes up to senior management level, providing expert advice and guidance on the full life cycle of internal recruitment.
- Work closely with management to identify business hiring needs
- Assist management in driving the ProClinical culture forward
- Produce job descriptions, advertise roles and liaise with marketing to manage social media output
- Attend annual university career fairs and assist in running assessment centres for placements students
- Liaise with consultants to manage the internal referral process
- Liaise and negotiate terms with 3rd party recruitment suppliers and manage the recruitment process for external candidates.
- Pro-actively source talent through social media, job boards, LinkedIn etc.
- Telephone screen and conduct first stage, competency-based interviews and final presentation interviews.
- Send out offer letters & liaise with HR to get contracts drawn up
- Liaise with operations and L&D to ensure smooth onboarding of new employee's
To do well in this role, you'll need to understand how to identify great recruitment talent and have the skills and experience to build a pipeline to help us meet our objectives as a business.
Ideally, we are looking for someone with proven track record in recruiting recruiters, whether that has been within an agency setting or as a Rec2Rec.
You will have the ability to deal with a fast-paced business and will be able to really embed yourself into the culture of the offices that you will be required to recruit for.
We are looking for someone who favours long-term relationships, rather than hit and run business. Our consultants understand our industry inside out and we are looking for an internal recruiter that has a passion for promoting our business and wants to be a part of helping it grow. In return, we can offer you real autonomy and the opportunity to grow and develop your professional skills in a modern open plan office in central London.
For more information please get in touch on 07825 199331 or email@example.com.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Operations Regulatory CMC Analyst
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Drug Safety Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Affairs Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Quality Compliance Specialist III position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Quality Assurance Specialist III position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Brand Insights Manager vacancy
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Solution Engineer vacancy
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Research Associate - Fibrosis
Foster City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Scientist - Fibrosis position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an In-Vitro Scientist in Liver Toxicity
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Quality Oversight Lead vacancy