Supply Planning Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Supply Planning Manager with a pharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA.
- Responsible for developing tactical and strategic supply plans to support Commercial and late stage Clinical programs for drug substance, drug product, and finished goods.
- Responsible for finished goods inventory management to achieve annual inventory budgets, including inventory reporting and identifying and executing inventory reduction opportunities.
- Proactively communicate potential supply issues, while developing and implementing mitigation strategy
- Collaborate with Tech Ops, Quality, Regulatory, and Commercial teams to understand and analyze the capability of CMOs, both long and short-term, drafting capacity assessments to support demand changes.
- Participate as supply planning leader in core or extended teams for new product launches.
- Point of contact in supply planning for Commercialization effort. Ensure that supply planning activities in the commercialization timeline are complete on time.
- Work with other line functions and external partners to manage complex projects, negotiate and communicate supply plan timelines to internal and external customers and partners.
- Work with internal stakeholders to establish and ensure that regulatory, clinical, quality and CMC plans and interdependencies are thoughtfully laid out to ensure a unified approach for assurance of supply planning activities.
- Maintain and ensure compliance to all SOPs. Identifies gaps and make appropriate mitigation recommendations to ensure global compliance. Develop new functional SOPs, as necessary, and provide training to staff.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Business Administration or a related field.
- 5 years' supply chain planning experience in pharmaceutical or other regulated and GxP environment(s).
- Thorough knowledge of supply planning, inventory management, MS Excel, PowerPoint and MRP.
- Must have excellent analytical abilities.
- Strong knowledge of supply chain management and inventory management.
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- APICS CSCP or CPIM certification preferred.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 617-830-7544.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.