Supply Chain Specialist
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Supply Chain / GDP expert on a 9 month+ contract basis. This opening is an exciting opportunity for applicants seeking their next career step within a global company, based at their office in Berlin.
- Working in the supply chain, logistics and business support area.
- Responsible for supporting the Supply and/or the Order management processes (3PL/4PL) of the company.
- An active team member of the company DACH organisation Integration project and support harmonising the SC and distribution processes of prior companies.
Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent knowledge of Customer Service and or Supply Chain environments.
- Experience of delivering quality service to the customer in a compliant environment.
- 3 years of progressive experience in various customer service or supply chain roles within the Pharmaceutical or Healthcare industries.
- Knowledge of ERP systems including packages relating to Customer Order Processing and Supply Chain Mgmt. (i.e. SAP, JDE, Siebel).
- Effective written and oral communication skills, required to facilitate information flow across internal/external supply chain partners and Customers.
- Knowledge of different aspects of regulatory compliance that impact a pharmaceutical supply chain.
- Fluent English and German language skills.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Will Hitchcock at 0203 078 9554 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A global healthcare company is advertising a vacancy for a Director of Drug Product Development position.
A leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Supply Chain Specialist to their office in Germany.
€0.00 - €60000.00 per annum
A world's leading RNAi therapeutics company is currently recruiting a O2C & Customer Distribution Specialist to work at their office in Amsterdam.
A worldwide biotechnology company, operating in over 70 markets worldwide, is currently looking for a Senior Buyer to work at their office in Switzerland.
Highly Competitive Salary
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Supply Planner for a biopharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA.