Supply Chain Network Analytics Senior Analyst
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Network Analytics Senior Analyst with a leading biotechnology company located in Gaithersburg, MD. As the Senior Analyst, you will responsible for maintaining and analyzing Company's Supply Chain data to present modeling of best outcome initiatives and practices.
- Design, capture, and analytics to transform Company's Supply Chain data into actionable information.
- Manage data feeds from all Business Units, functionalities across all regions, sites, as well as 3rd party CMOs.
- Coordinate and oversee the analysis of data streams to prioritize and support strategic projects.
- Contributes to the design of operational processes and transactions such that the data captured is standardized and reliable for large scale analytics
- Establish metrics, goals, checks and balances to measure and improve performance in the areas of purchasing, planning, warehousing and data management.
- Compiles reports, in a succinct format, and will quickly be expected to give opinions on such findings and given the task of designing and rolling out action/project plans
- Creates user requirement documentation guiding the requested improvements to our Supply Chain ERP systems and tools.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelors/Master's degree in Engineering; Mathematics; Computer Science or related fields.
- Expert level user of Microsoft Office suite
- 4-8 years of relevant experience in data management, business intelligence, data visualization and automation. Direct, hands-on experience with at least 1 business intelligence solution (with emphasis on Power BI).
- Experience with Microsoft's Power Platform (PowerBI, PowerApps, PowerAutomate) strongly preferred.
- Experience in computer programming and query languages. Experience writing SQL queries is a must.
- Demonstrated experience with successfully executing programs that meet or exceed expectations in a dynamic environment.
- Experience creating tools and capabilities to assist with data discovery & collaboration, ensure data quality, and to load, clean, enrich, manage, and share data and metadata from a variety of sources.
- Working knowledge of Life Sciences industry, regulatory compliance and computerized system validation (CSV).
- Experience in business intelligence tools such as Tableau, Microsoft BI,
- Detailed knowledge of data and process mining
- Experience converting Data Analysis into business level recommendations
- Experience writing queries
- Experience in Biopharma / Medical Mfg industry a plus
- Knowledge of Supply Chain tools, systems, processes
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kelly Reinecke at email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.