Supply Chain Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager with a pharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA.
- Responsible for inventory management and reporting across our two commercial franchises and late stage Clinical programs, from drug substance, drug product, to finished goods.
- Support the finished goods inventory management to achieve annual inventory budgets, including inventory reporting and identifying and executing inventory reduction opportunities.
- Develop and maintain reports and documents relevant to inventory processes in order to conduct and provide analysis of key performance indicators (KPI) among product lines.
- Work closely with internal groups and external CDMOs to establish, communicate, and report on supply plans and their execution.
- Proactively communicate potential supply issues, while collaborating in the development and implementation of mitigation strategies.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Business Administration or a related field.
- 3-5 years of supply chain planning experience in pharmaceutical or other regulated and GxP environment(s).
- Thorough knowledge of supply planning, inventory management, MS Excel, PowerPoint and MRP.
- APICS CSCP or CPIM certification preferred.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.