Supply Chain Coordinator/Analyst
An international biotechnology company is recruiting a Supply Chain Coordinator/Analyst to their UK office. The organisation focuses on gene therapy to treat the suffering of people suffering from chronic systemic diseases. With a next-generation gene therapy platform to provide treatments for a wide range of diseases, this position represents an exciting opportunity to work with a leading company.
- Responsible for planning and ordering materials needed in our CMO manufacturing partners globally and be the first point of contact for inbound related queries.
- Support the Procurement function with supplier due diligence and general administrative requirements.
- Ensure Supplier On-Time Delivery and Quality Performance Targets are achieved.
- Perform daily administrative duties, including checking delivery documents and booking materials.
- Act as the interface between suppliers, 3rd party warehousing, manufacturing, and contracted manufacturing partners.
- Implement SOPs and other documentation to support and control supply chain and inventory activities as required.
- Support supply chain deviations, investigations, incidents, and CAPAs as required.
- Liaise confidently with company team members, collaborators, and vendors to ensure requirements for manufacture are met.
- Support the development and Implementation of NetSuite, the company's ERP system.
Skills and Requirements:
- Practical experience and a sound understanding of the required industry standards for supply and distribution of materials for GMP manufacture and clinical supply in a highly regulated industry; Pharmaceuticals or Bio Tech.
- NetSuite system experience with working knowledge of purchasing and inventory modules would be very advantageous.
- CMO planning experience.
- Exposure to some Procurement processes.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Katty Maia at +44 2038543317 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An international biotechnology company is recruiting a Supply Chain Coordinator/Analyst to their UK office.
A leading clinical-stage biotechnology company that focuses on immune-oncology is advertising a vacancy for a Drug Supply Manager in their Shanghai-office.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a Nordics Supply Coordinator to their office in Sweden.
An international pharmaceutical company that specialises in medical devices is advertising a vacancy for a Supply Chains Operations Manager who will join their office in Singapore.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a Quality Engineer, Validation Consultant to their office in Switzerland.