Supply Chain Analyst
Proclinical is seeking a Supply Chain Analyst for our client located in Research Triangle Park, NC.
- Review open purchase order reports provided by suppliers and make updates to material delivery dates in Oracle ERP system. Attend Open Order calls with raw material suppliers.
- Investigates open purchase orders and resolves issues to assure that reports remain accurate and representative of purchasing status.
- Executes purchasing plan to support site materials needs. Convert planning requisitions to purchase orders and submit to suppliers, receive order acknowledgements, update Oracle ERP system with delivery dates, assist Sr. Buyers, etc.
- Investigates commodity issues and provides timely feedback/resolution.
Skills and Requirements:
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
- Detail oriented and knowledge of purchasing procedures and practices.
- Previous experience with an ERP system (e.g. Oracle)
- Associates degree minimum
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at (+1) 267-297-325 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.