Strategic Sourcing Manager
An internationally known biotechnology company has an opening for Strategic Sourcing Manager position at their Swiss office. The company has a strong reputation for developing innovative therapies for neurological diseases and employs approximately 7,000 people worldwide. This is a contract position.
- Lead and execute sourcing strategies and projects; Obtain business requirements from stakeholders and conduct market assessments to create sourcing plans, negotiations, and project/implementation plans.
- Conduct category maintenance such as renewing expiring contracts, updating pricing annually, refreshing internal business requirement/metrics, maintaining supplier capabilities database, scanning the marketplace for changes and managing known or potential business impacts, and developing risk mitigation plans.
- Develop key performance indicators for the category of spend and support key operational due diligence efforts (e.g., being a SME during quality audits, interpretation of contracts and obligations therein, etc.)
Skills and Requirements:
- 3 years of industry experience.
- Procurement experience within an International pharmaceutical or device (regulated) environment.
- Experience with negotiating supplier agreements.
- Fluency in English required; additional European languages a strong benefit.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Luke Saner at +443300524502 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Outsourcing Associate. You will be based in the desirable area of Basel, Switzerland.