Strategic Account Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Strategic Account Manager position with an internationally leading scientific information company. This global organisation of expert scientists, technologists, and business leaders, which has a long and successful history of harnessing scientific information opportunities to provide market-leading products and custom solutions tailored to client specific needs, is seeking for the Strategic Account Manager to join their UK team in a home-based capacity.
The Strategic Account Manager will be accountable for profitable achievement of sales objectives for new sales and existing accounts in an assigned territory. They will identify new customer opportunities, track selling activities, manage contact information for sales prospects, whilst delivering sales presentations and partnering with field sales and marketing functions to develop marketing plans. They will also ensure that organisational products meet client needs and prepare territory reports. Finally, the Strategic Account Manager will recommend products or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
- Managing all aspects of assigned Strategic Accounts, including overall relationship management, cross-selling, upselling, retention, conflict-resolution, and overall client satisfaction.
- Focusing on increasing Annual Contract Value (ACV) of assigned Strategic accounts through developing relationships which are both deeper and wider, whilst engaging with all cross-functional and business unit key decision makers and influencers
- Collaborating closely with Senior Customer Success Managers assigned to their accounts to ensure existing revenues are retained and that users, decision makers, and influencers are realising the full value of company solutions.
- Identifying areas for the company to best align to client's needs and strategic direction so that future growth opportunities are proactively identified and captured.
- Following a well-defined sales process, keeping CRM tool up-to-date and reflective of opportunity status.
- Aligning to the most influential Personas within the client organization to build consensus across the buying decision team to improve company success rate.
- Understanding the unique strategy of each of their assigned accounts and how the company can best align our products and service in support of that strategy.
- Acting as a subject matter expert in assigned account verticals and sub-verticals, market dynamics, and their competitive set which influence current and future account strategy and performance.
- Conducting sales calls to meet face-to-face with key decision makers to uncover unmet needs, identify opportunities for growth, and align with the client's strategic objectives.
- Working closely with the Senior Customer Success Managers to ensure the customer recognises the value of company products and services that goes beyond pricing.
- Collaborating with company peers across the globe to ensure a cohesive, well communicated approach is taken in working with the client - building a consensus internally and externally to drive a unified face to the client that will result in exceptional customer engagement and satisfaction.
- Managing their pipeline, forecast, and deal desk calls related to their assigned clients to develop a strategy and align resources that will increase their chances of closing incremental business.
- Managing key relationships across the entire business decision team and user groups at the account, ensuring advocacy and trust.
- Regularly conducting Business Reviews (minimum 2X / year) that result in greater strategic alignment and a focus on shared results orientation.
- Delivering insights to the customer that cause client decision makers and influencers to consider the company as their trusted partner driven to support their measurable business objectives.
- Strives to create compelling ROI / Value propositions specific to the client's needs and resulting in improved business expansion
Skills and Requirements:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, Business, or Communications fields, or a rich history with chemical applications.
- At least eight years of sales related experience in a global capacity across multiple theaters and cultures including lead generation, inside and outside sales, business development, and strategic accounts.
- Proven ability to increase bookings and annual contract value in portfolio of strategic accounts.
- Three or more years of experience with CRM software.
- Demonstrable experience with virtual selling tools such as GoToMeeting, Web-Ex, or other comparable tools.
- Experience leveraging LinkedIn and other prospecting tools.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
- Mid-Senior Level.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Flora Hickish at +44 2038660228 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Business Development Manager for Spain & Italy
ProClinical is partnering with a with a leading Medical Devices company
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Brand Insights Manager vacancy
Up to €75000.00 per annum
ProClinical is announcing a new vacancy for a Strategic Account Manager position
Amsterdam, North Holland
ProClinical is pleased to announce that there is a vacancy for a Key Account Manager, Oncology position
£0.00 - £40000 per annum
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a talented and hardworking individual to join a Business Development Manager position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Account Manager Components
€0.00 - €900.00 per hour
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy as a Global Marketing Director
ProClinical is excited to announce that a new job opportunity has arisen for a Key Account Manager, Veterinary Care position
San Mateo, California
ProClinical is currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join an innovative biopharmaceutical organisation with a solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs
ProClinical is currently advertising on behalf of a global leader and specialist in sourcing, distribution, and management of comparator drugs