Sr Support Analyst
A global biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Support Analyst, to be based in their UK office. The institution is known for their work discovering, developing, and delivering innovative therapies for patients with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases across the globe. This position is an excellent opportunity to work with an organisation that has cultivated a strong presence in the biotechnological industry and prides itself on its world-class manufacturing facilities.
- Provide deskside hardware and software support to office and field/remote staff in UK - including desktops/laptops/printers/scanners/AV systems/and mobile devices.
- Perform asset/mobile device management, including hardware asset inventories, device allocations, provisioning, deprovisioning, and troubleshooting.
- Ensure Deskside Incident and Request tickets are managed through defined SLAs and OLAs.
- Work closely with the IA&O Lead and IT Head for UK ensuring optimal service delivery for all IT services.
- Act as the single point of contact for all relevant IT infrastructure.
- Lead or support deployments of global IT solutions to the UK.
- Coordinate, support, and project manage execution of new Deskside initiatives.
- Identify and ensure sufficient user support and training is provided to drive effective use of IT solutions and reduce "How To" based incidents.
- Based on the ITIL foundation, identify and reduce problems and recurring incidents.
- Work with the IA&O Lead, the Infrastructure team and external vendors to support IT infrastructure in UK IDF/MDF/Coms room
- Provide setup support for VC infrastructure equipment.
- Coordinate with global VC vendors to ensure meeting room services level are maintained
- Support the company's office and field-based users across UK, escalating to and calling on the support of global expertise when needed.
Skills and Requirements:
- Advanced computers studies and vendor certifications.
- 3 + years Minimum experience in similar position.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact James Wilson at +44 203 762 2703 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A leading Pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialisation of therapeutics for the treatment of chronic infections, is currently recruiting for a VP of Medical Affairs position.
A leading biopharmaceutical company is currently looking to hire a Procurement Specialist to be based at their offices in Leicester, UK.
A leading medical technology and devices company is currently recruiting for an Associate Director Market Access EMEA position.
A great career opportunity has emerged at a multinational pharmaceutical company. They are currently recruiting for a Manager, Global Advertising and Promotional Compliance position.
A job vacancy for a S/CRA has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company specialising in development of biological therapies.
A global healthcare company is advertising a vacancy for a Director of Drug Product Development position.
A leading pharmaceutical company that accelerates the launch and listing of drugs across China is seeking a Global Study Leader to join their office in Shanghai.