Sr. Administrative Assistant
A vacancy has arisen for a Senior Administrative Assistant with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their California office. This organization is known for its solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas, along with a growing pipeline of investigational drugs and an unmatched patient access program. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading pharmaceutical organization and support their innovative impact on the healthcare field.
The company is seeking a Senior Research Associate who can work with teams to help execute and monitor in vivo pharmacology studies at contract research organizations (CROs).
- Providing administrative and clerical support to two groups within the Regulatory Affairs department.
- Coordinating functional administrative activities which support clinical trials and medical information.
- Providing administrative and clerical support to the department's interview process, which includes creating, and distributing agendas, collecting assessment forms, and scheduling and making travel arrangements.
- Ensuring computer equipment and all new hire materials are arranged for the person's first day.
- Manipulating Excel spreadsheets into different sorts and formats and working with Word & Power Point documents as directed by immediate managers.
- Gathering, collecting, recording, tracking, and verifying relatively complex data and information from multiple sources.
- Liaising with external agencies or organizations (e.g. vendors) to coordinate activities which are important to the function of the department.
Skills and Requirements:
- Prior administrative assistant experience.
- Experience with Concur and Oracle strongly preferred.
- Microsoft Suite experience required.
- Experience with new hire orientation and set up.
- Experience with setting up travel.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sherron Howard at +267-477-3355 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
San Mateo, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Country Approval Specialist Submissions position with an international contract research organisation.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical is currently seeking a Director of Commercial Compliance for a medical imaging company that assists clinicians with the detection of disease, primarily cardiovascular.
San Mateo, California
A vacancy has arisen for a Travel, Expense, & Procurement Administrator with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their California office.
A major biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a UK-HR Administrator.
San Mateo, California
A leading US biopharmaceutical organization have a new Administrative Assistant job opportunity at their offices in California.
Plainsboro, New Jersey
A leading European pharmaceutical company is seeking an Operational Data Steward to join their team based in the US. This is a contract role based in Plainsboro, New Jersey.
A leading technology commercialisation company is currently recruiting an Administrator and Receptionist - Legal.
A leading technology commercialisation company is currently recruiting an Administrator and Receptionist.
A leading technology commercialisation company is currently recruiting an Administration Supervisor.
£0.00 - £40000.00 per annum
A global biopharmaceutical company with an impressive track record of success with developing and commercialising important therapies is currently seeking to recruit a Medical Assistant.