Service Desk Support Technician (Part-Time)
A global healthcare solutions company is advertising a vacancy for a Service Desk Support Technician (Part-Time) for their office in Ireland. The company focuses on utilising medical technologies, services, and solutions to alleviate pain and extend life for people around the globe. This position will be a contract role, lasting for 8 months.
- Resolves technical problems that originate by telephone in a call center/help desk environment.
- Resolve issues surrounding the installation, usage, and training of customers on software and/or hardware products.
- Act as the single point of contact for all IT incidents and requests raised during the day shift.
- Provide first-line technical support to all staff who contact the Service Desk.
- Respond to all incidents and requests raised via our ServiceNow ticketing system and the emergency IT Service Desk helpline.
- Analyse all incoming incidents and route to the appropriate support queues.
- Work closely with the local IT Infrastructure team.
Skills and Requirements:
- Any level of IT qualification / certification.
- 6 months experience working in an IT department.
- Windows 10 and Office 365 support experience.
- Basic understanding of IS tools, technologies, and concepts.
- Knowledge of basic Networking technologies and terminologies.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ronni Hartgen at +44 2038000814 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.