ProClinical is happy to advertise new Senior Biostatistician position for one of the largest CROs in the global market. The Belgium based role will focus on developing statistical method sections of protocols and review case forms.
- Mentor/coach Senior Biostatisticians and Biostatisticians.
- Directly responsible for the statistical integrity, adequacy, and accuracy of the clinical studies in the project.
- As part of a clinical development or assessment team, collaborates in the preparation and review of clinical assessments.
- Provides strategic input into the clinical development plan. Including providing sound strategic, statistical and scientific input on project objectives, experimental design, and data analysis to meet project needs and statistical and scientific requirements.
- Reviews all project protocols, author protocol statistical analysis sections and generate study randomizations.
- Assumes leadership for the Biostatistics activities related to portions of specific project(s).
- Leads team members to author the report. Responsible for seeing the report through review process.
- Responsible for all statistical work performed at the project level
- Leads team's development of study analysis plans and respective approval of statistical analysis plans
- Determine/define statistical methodologies
- Provide statistical expertise and thought leadership to the project team
- Manage multiple studies and might be involved in management meetings.
- Engages in research in statistics to improve clinical trial methodology used in the development consistent with corporate priorities and timelines. Learn and apply new statistical analysis methodologies
Skills and Requirements
- Work experience in statistics
- Ability to communicate and explain statistics
- A focus on quality, accuracy, and completeness of work activities
- Excellent communication skills
- A good understanding of Good Clinical Practice and ICH guidelines
- Experience in programming in SAS for purposes of data review and statistical analysis
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Billie Cook at 44 (0) 203 762 2755 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.