Senior Sourcing Manager -Information Technology
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Sourcing Manager, Information Technology with a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA. The Senior Sourcing Manager, Information Technology will be responsible for the creation and implementation of sourcing strategies in support of the Information Technology category. The Senior Sourcing Manager must be well versed in the strategic sourcing discipline and can translate that methodology into practical plans for addressing spend, particularly in a Biotech/Pharma environment. Advanced stakeholder development skills and working well in a cross-functional team environment will also be integral to the success in this role.
- Develop, implement and refine a global sourcing strategy that results in enhanced value, revenue, breakthrough total-cost reduction and continuous improvement for spend in the Information Technology category and subcategories IT Services, Software, Hardware and Telecom
- Proactively partner with Information Technology leadership and their teams to create alignment and develop strategic relationships
- Partner with Information Technology leadership and the Project Portfolio Management Office to drive the procurement lifecycle from supplier selection (RFPs/RFI's) to final legal contract execution
- Proactively conduct market-intelligence and benchmarking activities: Perform industry, supply market and supply chain research/analytics, Uncover trends and best practices in category sourcing and outsourcing, Share knowledge, insight and advice in a way that contributes to long-term business strategies
- Identify demand management opportunities and incorporate into appropriate strategies
- Partner with Procurement Strategic Operations team to incorporate strategic sourcing tools that drive continuous improvement and optimize quality into the sourcing process
- Drive continuous improvement throughout the procurement process to optimize efficient and effective process along with value creation
Skills and Requirements:
- 7-10 year's diverse technology strategic sourcing, negotiations and contract experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills, able to analyze and interpret data to create effective strategies
- Strong negotiation skills in a fast-paced environment
- Superior oral- and written-communications skills with the ability to influence all levels of an organization
- Project management experience
- Proven ability to effectively manage change
- Experience with conflict resolution
- Exceptional organizational skills, with the ability to shift priorities and manage changing demands with a sense of urgency
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as well as reporting and analysis tools
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Zachary Hines at 215-531-6914 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.