Senior Scientist, Translational Immunology
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Scientist of Translational Immunology for a leading biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will work directly with the clinical samples generated during trials. The candidate will work independently as well as part of a multi-disciplinary research team to develop different immune monitoring assays and data.
- Collaborate with both internal research teams and external groups/ CROs to advance translational immunology capabilities.
- Design and perform Immune Monitoring assays like ELISAs, ELISPOTS, Fluorescence activated cell sorting analysis, mass cytometry and T cell proliferation assays.
- Purification and characterization of PBMCs and tumor infiltrating lymphocytes from peripheral blood and lymphocytes.
- Evaluation of T cell receptor sequences in TILS and PBMCS
- Develop SOPS and maintain a high standard of experimentation and record keeping
- Improvement of current processes and implementation of new technologies.
- Analysis and presentation of results to larger scientific groups.
- Train and supervise research associates to accomplish program and company goals.
- Work productively in a team environment and independently and deliver against timelines.
Skills and Requirements:
- PhD, MD or MD/PhD in Immunology with 5+ years' working experience in academia or industry.
- Expert in immunology and development of immune related assays.
- Strong experience in FACS and prior experience in mass cytometry preferred.
- Deep knowledge of T cell biology, and experience in cell culture work.
- Prior experience working with immuno-oncology systems preferred.
- Experience in a clinical lab highly desirable.
- Demonstrated experience in complex problem solving.
- Excellent organizational, communication skills and a pro-active mentality.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrated experience functioning within a multi-disciplinary team and ability to integrate cross-functional information, to optimize workflows.
- Demonstrated experience working with contract research organizations and academic collaborators.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Max Robinson at (+1) 929-388-1651 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.