Senior Scientist, Translational Immunology
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Scientist of Translational Immunology for a leading biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will work directly with the clinical samples generated during trials. The candidate will work independently as well as part of a multi-disciplinary research team to develop different immune monitoring assays and data.
- Collaborate with both internal research teams and external groups/ CROs to advance translational immunology capabilities.
- Design and perform Immune Monitoring assays like ELISAs, ELISPOTS, Fluorescence activated cell sorting analysis, mass cytometry and T cell proliferation assays.
- Purification and characterization of PBMCs and tumor infiltrating lymphocytes from peripheral blood and lymphocytes.
- Evaluation of T cell receptor sequences in TILS and PBMCS
- Develop SOPS and maintain a high standard of experimentation and record keeping
- Improvement of current processes and implementation of new technologies.
- Analysis and presentation of results to larger scientific groups.
- Train and supervise research associates to accomplish program and company goals.
- Work productively in a team environment and independently and deliver against timelines.
Skills and Requirements:
- PhD, MD or MD/PhD in Immunology with 5+ years' working experience in academia or industry.
- Expert in immunology and development of immune related assays.
- Strong experience in FACS and prior experience in mass cytometry preferred.
- Deep knowledge of T cell biology, and experience in cell culture work.
- Prior experience working with immuno-oncology systems preferred.
- Experience in a clinical lab highly desirable.
- Demonstrated experience in complex problem solving.
- Excellent organizational, communication skills and a pro-active mentality.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrated experience functioning within a multi-disciplinary team and ability to integrate cross-functional information, to optimize workflows.
- Demonstrated experience working with contract research organizations and academic collaborators.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Max Robinson at (+1) 929-388-1651 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.